Tagged: Herbal remedies
- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by Sue.
- May 28, 2020 at 9:36 pm #1756
greeting; How do I obtain the herbal ingredients for the following;
Joints, Immunity, and diabetes. When I was shopping around they wanted to k=now if i knew the botanical name. I did not.
2. in chapter two was a discussion on using Fennel, Dates, and almonds. What is the recommended amount to soak over night and after soaking how to use or take it?May 30, 2020 at 9:27 pm #1934MyAncientSecrets AdminKeymaster@myancientsecrets_n2kjyy
Great questions @wygriffen – would it help if we posted a video on how to make these specific Home Remedies?May 30, 2020 at 10:25 pm #1946
yes: Please post the videos how to make the herbs and or email them to me ASAP. Thank you very much.June 16, 2020 at 6:06 pm #2262TurtleloveParticipant@turtlelove
Please post here to share with more people instead of emailing so many. I am interested in restoring pigment for my skin.
June 17, 2020 at 4:45 pm #2270MyAncientSecrets AdminKeymaster@myancientsecrets_n2kjyy
- This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Turtlelove.
Also – it may help you in the immediate future – to book a phone consultation here: https://www.ayushaktiusa.com/campaign/doctor-clintJune 18, 2020 at 6:46 am #2282
Greetings; I have booked a call an have received some assistance with diabetes; for improving testosterone on page 111 there is a herbal remedies however it does not give portion sizes to mix, the same is true for the herbs mentioned for flexibility on page 133. 1. some of the herbs are difficult to locate such as winged tree bine bark, chastree leaves, and indian frankincense used in joint flexibility, and kudzu rhizome, tinospora, and tribulus used in hgh or testosterone. 2. how to mix and in what propotion. Guidence would be helpful.June 24, 2020 at 6:30 am #2292SueParticipant@sue
Hi, have the videos for the home remedies been posted I cant seem to find them?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.