May 23, 2020 at 8:26 pm #1513
Greetings, Dear ones!
I hope this finds you well and good. Wanting your feedback on any specific content or feature or whatever else you think would make this community site more engaging (like maybe more specific Discussion boards…for Moong Bean Recipe Experiments anyone?!?)
This site is FOR YOU! Yes, YOU reading this. So, bring on your suggestions. If you don’t wish to speak them here, then you can always contact us via the online form so we can make the needed changes!
Sending you all love and deep gratitude!May 24, 2020 at 3:17 am #1551JoncogParticipant@joncog
Is it moong or mung? Either way, yes please for recipe! That’s an excellent idea.
Also, I can’t access the bonus vids on iPhone. I was able to press the link on the front page yesterday for bonus 5&6 which was the only way I could access previous vids. Clicking on the Bonus videos link on the drop down Menu takes me to the front page.
Also, do you have any scientific readings on ghee?
So perhaps links on the herbs Regarding their info, why theyre good for you, where they’re originated, how to plant, prepare etc? So links for home remedies?
Would it also be too much to have a link on the marma points? Or would these defeat the purpose of buying the book?May 31, 2020 at 6:38 am #1966AmruParticipant@amru
If this forum is on acebook, I think more people will find and use it like the Global Miracle Healing Experiment. Plus it feels easier to discuss more things on FB as it’s something used by more people. This is my personal opinion. You can do what your heart guides you to do.May 31, 2020 at 4:16 pm #1990May 31, 2020 at 4:21 pm #1991
Moong is the more traditional spelling, but mung is also acceptable. The recipe video is still in the plans for publishing to this site! Stay tuned!
Beautiful questions/suggestions on the rest of your post. You can check out our FAQ (https://myancientsecrets.com/faq/) and even submit these or more questions/comments as well!
June 17, 2020 at 7:27 pm #2275gdpierceParticipant@gdpierce
- This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Jonathan.
Yes, I agree with joncog: a section for the home remedy recipes would be helpful. Also, a link to where to purchase the herbal supplements under Resources. Thanks for all your hard work on creating a beautiful site! Georgia in TXOctober 21, 2020 at 7:42 pm #3917vlepineParticipant@vlepine
Hi, how can we have the herbs recipe to treat vitiligo ? Thank youNovember 18, 2020 at 9:12 am #4329pbbParticipant@pbb
I think that reducing the size of the black headings and increasing the size of the previews (especially) and the posts would make for a more appealing design and be easier for those with less good eyesight.January 25, 2022 at 4:46 pm #8435msrobbinsParticipant@msrobbins
Where to get pulse testing?November 5, 2022 at 7:55 am #email@example.comParticipant@hp230573gmail-com
Hello, Dr. Clint. Thank you for such a great book. It touched my soul.
– your audible book needs a pdf with all the recipes for home remedies, names of Ayurveda medicines, and details of marma point. We need this in written format—-even if we listen to the book. I have seen Audible add this later on. PLEASE add that!
– your free bonus is wonderful! Its website design could be improved for an easier experience.
– pdfs and printables are VERY helpful! Loved that you included them for the mung soup, ghee, Dr. Naram’s morning drink.
– a page with links to further training would be great (I have not found it yet if there is one)
– marma points details and short video demonstrations would be EXCELLENT.
– the same pdf that you create for audible can be part of the site. This would be helpful fir most people. And invaluable!
– adding legends to all pictures would make them more personable. I loved that you have done it for some.
Thank you again for writing this book. I can’t wait for the next one! And thank you for the work you do.
Hoping your dad, your family, and your heart are all well.November 5, 2022 at 8:33 am #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant@hp230573gmail-com
Dr. Clint mentions a workbook, but I can’t find it anywhere. Please advise.
Please consider updating the website design for better navigation experience. <3
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.