How to reset your password
- Go to MyAncientSecrets.com and select My Account >> Login/Create Account menu option:
- Under the login form, click “Lost Your Password?” link under Login form:
- Scroll down on the next page and enter your username or email and an email with a reset link will be sent:
- After this, you should see a confirmation stating the reset email was sent:
- Check your email (usually within 5-10 minutes) and this is what the reset email will look like. Click the “Click Here” link:
- On the reset page, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the password reset form. Enter in your new password twice and click save:
- On the next page, you should be able to scroll down and confirm that your password was saved successfully. If not, follow the directions as indicated (passwords might not have matched, etc).
- From this same page, you should be able to login with your new password. If you are still having problems, please use the Contact Us form and include the steps you performed and any errors or other details you are encountering.
*Your information is NEVER SHARED and use of this free service is provided with no warranty or guarantee, either explicit or implied. Please use all due precautions when using any online source. We have made every attempt to ensure the highest levels of security, congruity and integrity with all services and information we provide.